Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gotcha day...

Gotcha day...
We lived in Maryland from 2000-2007, where my husband attended Medical School and completed Residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.  During that time I had the privilege of knowing some exceptional people.  In our first townhouse we lived in a little tucked away cul du sac alongside two great couples that were in early parenthood like we were.  

One couple, the P's, were awaiting the arrival of their sweetie from Korea.  J arrived when he was only three months old and his parents were absolutely delighted!  He was a cutie, that's for certain.  W and I made a banner welcoming them home and I also made a little quilt for J to fit his Disney themed nursery.  Since, the P's have added another little boy and I'd say they are some very handsome young guys now!

I love adoption... I can't imagine a better equation, really.  A loving parent giving another loving parent the ability to do just that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment